- Great projects are produced via great passion.
- Too many kids in the Abbotsford area were making poor life choices and a group of concerned parents decided to put together a soccer club to give families a place for their kids to be a part of a sporting community during the summer months where they could belong and where they could learn to make positive life choices while enjoying the opportunity to play more of the beautiful game.
- The club has grown into a thriving and dynamic community committed to building champions in sport and in life and is now expanding to give families an opportunity to be a part of a year-round program.
- If you are not fully alive, you have nothing to offer the world.
- “LIFE IS SHORT. DO STUFF THAT MATTERS.” ~ SIQI CHEN
- “Why are we most alive when we pursue great dreams?” ~ Erwin Raphael McManus
- “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” ~ Gil Bailie
- Many of our families were a part of the Abbotsford soccer scene back when the local club was one of the best in the country. With the expansion of our club to a full year program, our commitment to Making Soccer Great Again in Abbotsford for the players in our community and getting people excited about continuing to build a club and community we can all be proud of makes us come alive.
- We want to develop winners. It’s not about the trophy. We want to help those in our club and community to be Champions in Life. To Love, Serve, and Care.
- “Trophies will not define us. We will be defined by our culture and WHO WE ARE.” ~Jon Gordon.
Our Coaches: People who inspire those they serve to strive for their potential.
- “There have been so many times in my career when I wanted to pack it in, when I wanted to give up and do something easier. But there was always someone who, in one way or another, told me to keep going. I think everyone needs somebody like that. Don’t you?” ~ Rhonda Hughes
- “A child’s connection with a coach can be life-changing – for both.” ~Angela Duckworth
- “And at the end of the game, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy, and your eyes sparkling.”
High Standards in a Demanding and Supportive environment.
- We are committed to continually MAKING IT BETTER.
Any parent can give their child an opportunity to love being a part of a soccer community that helps develop great players and great people. Be a part of the Abbotsford United Soccer Club, because we are creating a climate, culture and community where champions are built, heroes step up and where we help people on the journey to pursuing their potential and making their dreams come true.
A place to belong.
- “When You start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or a history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.” ~Dennis Bergkamp